My name is Harri Alatalo. I’m an inbound marketing consultant. In short, I bring hot leads to your website and together we work to turn them into paying customers.
We’ll do it with inbound marketing, which is a very affordable way to promote your product, service or cause.
It consists of
- crystallizing your knowledge into a few blog posts,
- launching continuous paid social media
- measuring their impact with analytics,
- and then repeating what works best.
The objective is to help you spend more time in dealing with already interested leads (which would be generated by the content you create), and less with you making cold calls yourself (although, if we conclude that in your case that’s what works, then that’s what will also be improved).
Will it fly?
Definitely, and I can prove it with my case examples: each of them has reached a top ten position in Google’s search results with their selected keyword within three months from the launch of the first project.
It will also fly, because the overall trend in marketing is towards inbound, where, for example, 70% of people say they’d rather learn about products through content rather than through traditional advertising.
Professional, helpful content is a great method to build trust in your visitors. However, it must help them to solve their problems and not boast your product features.
It makes sense, because when you think about it, that’s how you want to buy nowadays: after you get an idea, you go online and search for information. Once you’ve read enough articles, comparisons and feedback from other users will you contact the buyer yourself. You don’t want all the modern advertisements interrupting your life, especially because most of them are not relevant for you.
Ok, so how..?
First of all, you need to be able to articulate your thoughts and expertise with text, images, sound and videos so that you can address your digital audience.
Second, you need to be able to identify the factors that make a difference. Image or no image? This word or that? A number instead of a word? Post on Mondays or on Tuesdays? The list is endless and there are no answers until the first experiments are run.
Finally, each of the piece of content you create becomes a digital asset that you own, and it is then at your disposal to share, distribute, update, recycle and repurpose endlessly.
On a high level, this is what we’ll do:
- We meet the first time, you tell me what your biggest marketing challenge is. It’s usually an issue with your sales funnel not having enough leads in every stage.
- I analyse your website and send you a report with recommendations for a project. Up until here, everything’s for free.
- We agree on the first project and the figure by which we measure its success: your website among the top ten Google search results, X amount of new visitors, newsletter subscribers or first-time buyers, or the number of new sales. The cost of such a project is 1000 EUR.
- After that the sky’s the limit. The most successful inbound based people have millions of followers, hundreds of thousands of monthly visitors and sales worth of tens of thousands of euros per month. Building all of this will take time and disciplined approach, but can be done, because it has been done.
Yes! If you’re interested, you will need to do some homework, though.
- You need to figure out who your ideal customer is.
- We need to analyse how they make buying decisions.
- We need to check what information they actually look for.
I will help you with all of these, but nothing is preventing you from doing the above exercises yourself right now. In any case, I will include initial findings in my initial free report and present you an in-depth analysis in the beginning of the first project.